17 Haziran 2012 Pazar

Giant Bubbles!

To contact us Click HERE
So back around 4th of July I wanted to make these giant bubbles.I had seen it on a blog to do it yourself.We had one years ago made by Klutz.I tried to take the easy way out and buy one but they don't make them anymore according to the gal at the store.Fortunately my friend Heather had a post on how to do it.And we were off to home depot for supplies. (See Heather's link for how to details)
This took all of 5-10 minutes to put together.I did hammer tap the screw eyes into the dowels to get them started, than just hand twisted.Ellie surveying the progress.Big bubbles here we come!I have to confess we did not use the glycerine or the distilled water.I am told the glycerine will help the bubbles stay together better.But this was entertaining. And almost addictive!Ellie and will hunt for glycerine today to see if it makes a difference.We will let you know!!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder