14 Haziran 2012 Perşembe

To contact us Click HERE
This is my old red couch!We bought it about 10-11 years ago...when I loved red.It is still in great shape because we really don't sit on it much,but let me tell you it is comfy.Once I painted the concrete floor I didn't love the red couch with it.So I decided it was time to try my hand at slipcovering.Many people I know I have done slipcover projects.My friend Shannon at Anythingology slipcovered her couches last year.My friend Wendy at Simply Brookes slipcovered her old couches years ago.Her sister-in-law Heather is working on hers she gave me the tip on where to buy the fabric.Nick of Time -- $3.50 a yard for white denim....this is a good deal. They sent samples. It was $20 to ship from Pennsylvania to California but still worth it.I pre-washed it. And it did shrink by about 25%.Here is the finished product. I need to figure out how to tighten up underneath the curvy arm.Will probably use a little velcro underneath, and attach it right to the couch.But, all in all I am happy with the final product. It was alot of work. I got some tips from this website.And opted for no piping to make it a little easier to get the fit right.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder