4 Kasım 2012 Pazar

I support a blogger...LITERALLY.

To contact us Click HERE


Hello I am Amy's husband and I am hacking her blog to say some things about how blogging has affected her.

1. See the video below for a list of ways blogging has changed her into an even more amazing woman. She's always been wonderfully creative and focused, but blogging and being part of the Allume community has given her a great way to develop that.
2. Blogging has given her a good outlet for her emotions. She's not drinking as much and not hitting me as often.
3. She's hot. That doesn't apply to blogging really, but it's true.
4. It's made us very wealthy. She doesn't like me to talk about it, but she made $400,000 last year. She bought me a jet-ski with last month's ad revenue!

xoxo Ace Pin It Subscribe to our newsletter


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder