7 Ekim 2012 Pazar

[gathered]. -------------------> Fall Crafts

To contact us Click HERE
It's time for fall and fall means????
CRAFTING!
Bring on the gold and orange and rust and tans (and teal?!) -- It's FALL!


Here's the thing...
I hate roundups.
...but I've been crating like a maniac and all of it is for other places...
...sooooooooooooo
I have to round them up for you (AHHH  ducking my head -- I'm sorry!!!!)

...but bear with me and check out a few of the fallishly fun things I've been creating lately...

See how to take a stack of thrift store napkin rings from 1950 to 2012 with a little paint and emoticon humor over at UCreate:
 
...and coming soon are the turkey foamie nametags and burlap detailing over at Crafts Unleashed...

Did you miss the Ginko Vases? They are RIGHT HERE!
...and seriously there is so much more to come!
Tomorrow?  Find out how to rescue those Yankee Candles!

PS - I hate roundups -- I really do and I apologize for submitting you to them, but this month is insane busy, so please bear with me!!  I appreciate y'all!


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder